Sunday, May 12, 2019

Week 256 - 4 years 11 months & 22 weeks

5/5-5/11



















  • Heartburn is started to hit me. I can still sleep okay but it’s coming.
  • Baby girl moves ALOT.  Mommy is definitely bigger than I was with Lyla.
  • We think we’ve landed on calling her Harper. Just need to determine a middle name.
  • Went to an old friends graduation party at Nonotuck park in Easthampton. Was really pretty.
  • Lyla shared how she wants to help put the baby to sleep when she comes.
  • Sunday we painted her room. Blush Rush. The walls under were much darker than we thought so we need to put one more coat of paint on.  I started shopping & getting my lists together. I can’t wait till the room is put back together so I can start going through Lylas old clothes. Hoping baby girl can fit into some.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 671 - 11 & 6 years old

 6/14-6/20